These pages contain information on accessing the site, managing your account, and getting help if you have a problem.
These services are only relevant to customers, so please consult our information on how to get access if you are not yet a customer.
If these do not answer your query, then please contact us.
Services for customers include:
- Site information for managing your account and viewing usage statistics
- Access to technical support
- Downloading KBART files and MARC records
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- A range of resources to help you promote OWC to your users
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions, which includes details on recommended browsers and settings and screen-reader software standards, as well as our Technical Support page for site information. Users can then consult our help page for full instructions on how to log in to the site, and librarians can access their administrator accounts as outlined below.
Help with using the site
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Full list of titles in Oxford World's Classics
View a list of titles currently in OWC.
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.